You may have seen Lipo-Laser treatments mentioned on TV or heard your friends talking about it. Having a weight problem, you’d love to be able to shed those unwanted pounds. You’ve tried dieting and exercise, but nothing really reduces the areas of your body where fat seems to never go away.
What is Lipo-Laser?
You’ve probably heard the term ‘Liposuction’, which is used in fat reduction. Instead of the expensive surgery that liposuction entails, there is now Lipo-Laser. You might say it’s a brand new and very effective way to lose weight without undergoing any surgery.
Lipo-Laser treatments remove fat cells from under the skin. But, it does this through the use of laser technology and not surgery. There is a treatment known as the YOLO Curve Laser, which is the latest in laser technology, providing you with immediate weight loss.
Inches seem to melt off of your body, without pain or the risks of surgery. What about the pros and cons of Lipo-Laser?
- Because Lipo-Laser is a cosmetic procedure, it’s not covered by health insurance. Medical costs can be rather high for most moderate-income people.
- There is the risk of your skin burning during the Lipo-Laser treatment.
- Only small amounts of fat should be removed at one time, as you run the risk of having too much fat taken out which can produce long-lasting skin irregularities.
- Lipo-Laser is a non-intrusive procedure, instead of liposuction which is a surgical treatment. Patients experience less trauma and have a quicker recovery time.
- The laser technology coagulates blood in the areas where the Lipo-Laser is taking place. This reduces swelling and blood loss which can happen during a surgical procedure.
- Lipo-Laser is a very effective treatment for reducing excess fat found under the skin. It doesn’t mean that you should ignore a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
At Avenida Wellness, we will work with you to determine the best Lipo-Laser treatment and health wellness plan, working towards the most effective results and inch loss. Call the Avenida Wellness Clinic in Calgary today to book your body contouring treatment.